4.16.2012

sunday funday

yesterday after Mass, we went on a nature walk at the tucker wildlife sanctuary. gorgeous day, good times!
IMG_5774
IMG_5778
IMG_5785
i love the look on max's face here!
IMG_5787
IMG_5789
IMG_5793
IMG_5790
IMG_5799IMG_5805
typical max!
IMG_5855
above are two pieces of clothing i can't stop wearing. the mustard sweater has been worn almost everyday since i got it a couple of weeks ago and the floral baby doll dress is just so cute that i wore it twice this week. both were a mere dollar!
IMG_5847
i rediscovered my turquoise necklace in a jewelry box last year and have been wearing it since. the other necklace is calcite, i believe, and i bought it last year from lightwitch on etsy (i love her shop, check it out here).

that's all for now. hope everyone's week is off to good start!
♥anne

7 comments :

  1. oooooh. mustard sweaters are my fave. and i would kill for a babydoll like that. i can never find one that will contain my boobs. you look gorgeous and what a cool place to hike! i love succulents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo of you and your girly in the sling, so pretty :) I can't imagine being able to go for a stroll someplace that has weird cactus like that! Seems like another world to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! SoCal livin' at its finest :-)

    Max is so cute, and you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been to Tucker Wildlife Sanctuary. It looks lovely. I will have to make a trip to it this Spring. Your outfit is so cute. Way to go on the price. the kids are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am drooling over your sweater! I have been searching for a mustard cardigan for several months! You look darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun, I like the lil guys mapping out the nature hike :D CUTE outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful day! Your outfit is darlin'

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by. please feel free to leave a comment! i love reading them :)


anne