10.20.2009

Halloween Help!!!


Alright, Halloween is upon us and I still don't have a costume. Here are some pictures of the past couple of years. As you can see in the first one, Ruben and I are Slash and Axl. That was hilarious, and yes, he went around the entire night with the cigarette hanging from his mouth and a drunken look on his face. hehehe The year before that we were 70's tennis players (rackets not in photo). But, this year???
We have a party on Saturday, so the clock is a tickin' for me. A few of my ideas include- Robert Palmer girl, 1980's Tina Turner, Mortitia Adams or Arwen from The Lord of The Rings(my hubby's idea, he thinks I look like an elf). If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them and I'd also like to know what you are dressing as. Let me know :)

5 comments :

  1. I'm either going as 90's era Courtney Love or Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz...my husband and our friend Nick are going as themselves as old men and Nick's girlfriend Audrey is going to be a cowgirl...motley crew aren't we? I think 80's Tina Turner sounds fantastic! Will your husband dress as Mad Max from the Thunder Dome?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very graceful and pretty. I think you should go as something very spooky and ghost like and just swift about the room in a melencholic way. i know it sounds cliche but I reckon a ghost costume could make a real impact! Im going as little dead riding hood :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im often jealous of Americans around Halloween cos its not really very big in Australia and I hate a chance to dress up!

    hhmmm I like the Arwen idea the most I think. but if you want to go as a couple again what about the Super Mario Bros? haha but then I guess you would have to wear a moustache...

    My costume party I went as Lady Gaga which was really fun. Of course its always fun to go as someone you really admire...

    ReplyDelete
  4. kelley anne- can't wait to see photos of your costume! great idea.
    little monarch- why thank you. little dead riding hood is sooo rad!
    heather- mario bros. would be awesome! did you post pics of the lady gaga costume?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm feeling a bit stumped this year myself. I love the Robert Palmer girl idea though and assuming you own a white electric guitar it should be pretty easy to put together.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by. please feel free to leave a comment! i love reading them :)


anne