7.24.2015

Walks With Maggie

Maggie loves taking walks. She likes going in whatever direction she pleases and isn't that good at responding to my calls to follow my lead. I try to start off with her in the stroller, which she hates, and then I let her walk back home on her own.
collage1
She observes all sorts of things along the way. Flowers, dirt, leaves and birds. It's adorable to watch squatted over a little rock checking it out. Yesterday she found a big stick and went along with it for some distance.
collage2
She is a wild one and keeps me on my toes all day!

♥ anne

2 comments :

  1. She's so precious and this age is soooo fun. She's learning so much. Polly is a wild one who keeps me on my toes too! Always with bruises and scrapes, and she hardly bats an eye! She actually does love to ride in the stroller though. I think to her it's like a RIDE ride, comparable to going on the carousel, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a leader. :) An explorer. Her very own person, naturally.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by. please feel free to leave a comment! i love reading them :)


anne