7.27.2015

Shane Turns 7

Happy Birthday buddy! Thanks for letting me interview you :)
image
How old are you? 7

FAVORITES-
Song- Pumped Up Kicks
Book- Adventures of Jimmy Skunk
Food- watermelon
Dessert- ice cream and cake
Movie- Wall E
Thing to do- play outside
Game- Uno
Holiday- all holidays but mostly the 4th of July
Place to go- the movies
Color- blue, red and turquoise
Time of day- morning
Plant- succulents
Wild Animal- Cheetah
Place to go on vacation- camping
Smell- Pancakes and waffles!
Sound- A mourning dove
image
What do you want to be when you grow up? A dad.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you want to go? New York City

How will being 7 differ from being 6?  I think I could climb more trees and read more books.

What do you think it'll be like in 100 years? I'll be dead in 100 years.

What if you aren't dead? Then I would be a grandfather.

What are you afraid of? Vampires. You should know that!

What do you love? My family.

If you could have a super power, what would it be? Flying because flying is awesome.

What is something you don't like doing? Being sick. I hate it because I don't get to do anything.

How would you describe yourself? I'm shy.
image
♥ anne

8 comments :

  1. He just broke my heart a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It was really fun hearing his answers, he surprised me on a few :) I've seen other people do these and I always forget. I'm so happy I finally remembered!

      Delete
  2. This is a great idea for preserving memories. I need to do this with my boys too. And happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I wish I had been doing it for years but better late than never :)

      Delete
  3. He's incredibly precious. I love him and he makes me want a boy in his little GI Joey tee shirt and his soft little smile. I love that reading books and climbing trees are what occur to him for this new year. What a sweet treat to get to read his answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boys are fun! I'd love to see you enjoy a little fella. Maybe #3 is in the future?

      Delete
  4. Precious child, this made my morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, happy birthday to Shane. That b&w pic of his is awesome. You take some great shots, Anne.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by. please feel free to leave a comment! i love reading them :)


anne