3.03.2010

the trail

sweater-thrifted/jeans-joe's jeans

Every Tuesday we go to my Dad's for dinner. And every Tuesday, my children beg to take a walk on the trail. It's not hard to see why. A beautiful walk, it certainly is. I wish I lived next to the trail. We would spend many hours playing, sitting and enjoying the surroundings. For now I will have to be satisfied with visiting once a week.

What do you think of my new sweater? I love it. I can't wait to wear it on a chilly, starlit night while sitting around a campfire. Speaking of campfires, I need to make our camping reservations for this summer. eeehhh! I'm excited just thinking about it :D

anne

12 comments :

  1. What a beautiful spot. Your sweater looks perfect for nights spent camping. It sounds like fun...I can just smell the hot dogs and smores now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks so cozy. That trail is magical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that trail is absolutely stunning and that final picture is just gorgeous. :) and how cozy does that sweater look??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anne it looks so amazing. I went for a walk today, by Holland Park here in London. It was chilly :( I want warmer weather.

    I am hosting my first ever giveaway, hope you will take part.

    Dena xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza! I love your jacket and your hair looks very dark in the top picture. Where do you guys usually go camping?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Sweater!!! And that little baby ravine and tree with the sun behind them look so peaceful and ideal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think i need to lie down too for awhile...
    *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. of course i LOVE your sweater, i need some roaming about sweaters myself...the trail looks AMAZING! like something out of a fairy tale..
    xo,
    claire

    mamushkamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, so beautiful. The green is so intense! I need some of that, as everything is grey in London at the moment...

    ReplyDelete
  10. that sweater looks so incredibly warm and cozy...

    and the trail looks magical.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your sweater, very into the southwest motifs right now. It really does look like the perfect campfire sweater too.

    What a beautiful trail!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by. please feel free to leave a comment! i love reading them :)


anne