1.08.2010

Spectacles and T- Shirts

I'm not much of a television watcher, but Spectacle: Elvis Costello with... is seriously worth checking out. We just discovered it and have been watching past episodes for the last few nights. I'm not going to go on and on about how much I love Elvis because he deserves a post of his own. But, what I will say is, head on over to the Sundance channel and watch this show (or you can watch it online).
Another recent discovery of mine is Worn Free T- shirts. They are all remakes of famous tee's worn by musicians and such. I really want The Flying Burrito Bros. one! I never really wear t-shirts, but if I had this one I would. Anyway, if this type of thing interests you, definitely check out their shop.



Friday is here y'all! Hope the weekend treats you good.
♥ anne

10 comments :

  1. loving the debbie harry picture :)++

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your kind comment! my husband and i cried when we visited Elvis' grave too :( i did a post about our wedding last year on our anniversary. here's the link if you'd care to take a peek:

    http://looseleaftigers.blogspot.com/2009/07/married-at-graceland-year-ago-today.html

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eek! I love Debbie Harry. That pic of her is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, i love debbie harry! hope you have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun post! I love the Debbie Harry pic too -- those glasses!! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what a great idea! i want debbie harry's one

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool. Debbie Harry is so gorgeous. and I love Elvis Costellos show too...don't have TV to watch it anymore but the last one i saw he had Zooey Deschanel and Jenny Lewis on, it was good fun.
    xo,
    claire

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool shirts! i like the design and the font of Burrito Bros...

    ReplyDelete
  9. debbie harry..dream boat. love this!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by. please feel free to leave a comment! i love reading them :)


anne