10.26.2009

My First Award!


Teddy Bear Bow Sketch 3
I'm so excited to have received this award from the ever lovely Maria, of Lulu Letty. She is absolutely fabulous herself, so it was quite a compliment coming from her! If you have not been to her blog, do yourself a favor and head on over there, you won't be disappointed. And if you see me wearing red lipstick in the near future, you'll know why. :D
I also wanted to give a big, heartfelt thanks, to all the nice comments I've received. I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading all of them and how much more I love visiting all your blogs. It's so cool how creative everyone is in their own unique way. Yea for blogging!!!
Have a super duper day!
♥ anne
* I'm hoping to update my etsy shop, so be on lookout for some new, exciting items.

2 comments :

  1. You're so very sweet!! Thank you for the kind words!!

    You so deserve this award and I look forward to watching your blog grow!!

    lululetty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I must also thank you for your lovely comments on my blog!

    Blogging is such a fun way to get new creative ideas isn't it? And I love that you always find things you wouldn't see in a magazine <3

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by. please feel free to leave a comment! i love reading them :)


anne