9.27.2009

The Graduate
















Every fall, I for some reason, begin to think of Katherine Ross (in The Graduate). Not only was she beautiful, she had great style. And that's how I'd like to look, as the weather finally starts to cool off- turtle necks, boots, cute jackets. Oh, will that day ever come? When it's 100 degrees outside, it's hard to believe it will.
The Graduate is always a source of inspiration for me. From the clothes to the music, it's sheer perfection. It's always been one of my favorite movies and , I think, always will be. Here is a great clip from the movie. Enjoy!
P.S. How awesome is that first photo! Don't worry, I have not forgotten how much Anne Bancroft rules! I equally love her in the movie. Did you know she was only 6 years older than Dustin Hoffman in the movie? Crazy huh!

No comments :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for stopping by. please feel free to leave a comment! i love reading them :)


anne