9.15.2009

I Am A Child








"I am a child,
I'll last a while.
You can't concieve
of the pleasure in my smile.
You hold my hand,
rough up my hair,
It's lots of fun,
to have you there."
Neil Young- "I Am A Child"



I love this song so much. We all know time goes by so fast with our little one's, and this song reminds us to really try to enjoy every moment with our children. Being a mother can be an overwhelming job at times, we get lost in the everyday stresses and forget about living in the present. Let us renew our motherly vows and make an effort to really be there for our ever needy children.



Artists starting from the top: The Paperboat, Shelli at Studio Mela and Tummy Mountain.

No comments :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for stopping by. please feel free to leave a comment! i love reading them :)


anne