9.30.2015

This and That

Blood moon 2015
collage
Hello! It's been a while! I'd like to say I've been up to really exciting things but it's just been everyday life that has kept me busy. I'm sure you all watched the moon the other night, wasn't it fantastic?!
Untitled
Untitled
Maggie has been teething and I've basically been a walking zombie for the last couple weeks due to very little sleep. Today she learned to climbed out of her crib so my life is going to be changing drastically. To be honest, I don't know what to do now for nap and bed time (I always nurse her and then lay her in her crib and she goes to bed). I'm very worried that I'll have even less time to myself now.
Untitled
The purse graveyard. I have four purses with broken leather straps that need to be repaired.
Untitled
Yummy soup I made last week. I got the recipe via Posie Gets Cozy.
Red shouldered hawk
Red shouldered hawk
The other day I was watching two hawks circling around my house. I was observing them for quite some time and was trying to get a shot of them. I saw one swoop down and land nearby so I ran over and was looking for it as quietly as possible. I had just given up when I happened to glance above me and there it was! It stayed long enough for me to take a couple pictures and then it was gone. I was so thankful for this close encounter!
Untitled
I make beans once a week. It's an incredibly inexpensive way to feed a family of seven and the leftovers make for yummy lunches the next day.
Untitled
Untitled
I wore a sweater this morning for about 30 minutes! Then I got hot.
Untitled
Yesterday's breakfast. Poached eggs are so delicious. I find it crazy how preparing them differently can make such a difference in how they taste. They seem like a delicacy when made this way.

Have a nice rest of the week!

♥ anne

1 comment :

  1. So nice to see lil glimpses into your day! I'm sorry that Maggie is giving you a lack of sleep and has gotten sneaky, you should probably just ship her up North now? Seems like a reasonable thing to do. But seriously, those sisal bags have the worst straps! I've fixed a few in my day and could use to fix a few more.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by. please feel free to leave a comment! i love reading them :)


anne