4.20.2015

The Wild Three

Last week I spent a couple afternoons finding new items for my shop with these three in tow. I often wonder what I look like to the casual observer. Do I look like the exhausted mother trying reign everyone in? Do I look like the calm and collected mom with obedient children nicely following along? I know I've been both but last week I felt like the former.
image
Were the kids well behaved? For the most part, no. But it's a new week, a fresh start and I did find some really awesome stuff so it was worth it.
image
image
Come check out some of the new listings here. And let's keep our fingers crossed that this week runs a little smoother :)

♥ anne

4 comments :

  1. They are all so big now!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful children! They'll have enjoyed the experience I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man oh man do I feel ya! I often wonder what I look like to people too. I have had complete opposite ends of the spectrum as far as appraisal goes: the other day a woman complimented how well behaved the girls were as we watched an outdoor band performance on main street in the evening (they were practically falling asleep in their stroller is why!) and on that same evening I'd had glares from an older man as I tried to feed them dinner in a deli right before we headed downtown to meet up with Darin at work. I just try to let what anyone else thinks wash over me, smile, and keep my head about me before the next big moment, whatever it may be, haha! I have a wild bunch even though it's just two because both are extremely spirited, loud, active and rambunctious toddlers, so yeah, I totally get it. Some days do run smoothly though! Here's to smooth days!!! And by the way, yours are SOOO cute. I love their huge contagious smiles. They are happy kids and that is a joy for the whole world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by. please feel free to leave a comment! i love reading them :)


anne