11.25.2014

Here And Now

image
image
I decided my baby carrier needed a little "flair"! I saw a gal on Instagram add patches to hers and had to copy! I thrifted a bunch of Boy Scout patches a while back and added a couple of those and then sewed a scapular on as well.
image
Tonight's sunset was epic! I was at church for Confession and when I walked out I was greeted with this gorgeous sight. It was just what I needed after an emotionally exhausting day.
image
Ruben taking his harmonica holder for a spin :)
image
Standing at the sink after dishes. I think I may grow roots there.
image
image
Tomorrow I'll be gearing up for Thanksgiving and celebrating Alex becoming a teen! I have two teenagers now :0

♥ anne

3 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday, Alex :)

    Did you catch tonight's sunset? It was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. A little slice of life in your neck of the woods. Video of the family band maybe, pls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheap curled his lip, and said of course I know. Two people like each http://www.intra-mark.co.uk other and care for . heart cursed the scum. tiffany london sale Look at his tiffany london sale face naive cheap, snorted and said you know what is Nannvzhiqing do. cheap nodded tiffany london sale very sick, but it is tiffany uk sale said that the high evaluation of this department, we say no more pure than the movie that relationship.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by. please feel free to leave a comment! i love reading them :)


anne