11.06.2014

Here And Now

Nothing too exciting is happening here, just regular life. Maggie is getting around a lot! No crawling yet but she's getting into everything none the less.
image
My buddy the vacuum. We spend a lot of time together. He likes dust, crumbs and a good cob web.
image
Homework, Halloween candy and Spongebob.
image
image
image
Dried goods. The easiest way to save money on your grocery bill!
image
image
It's getting dark early now which has been throwing me off this week. Last night we ate dinner at 5:30. I thought it was much later when I started, turns out it was only 4:30! Guess I should pay attention to the time when I start cooking :)
image
Hope you're having a good week!

♥ anne

4 comments :

  1. I love your blog. It always makes me feel more inspired in my homemaking. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gosh! thank you, that is very nice to hear :)

      Delete
  2. The title reminds me of Huxley's book Island and the constant reminder to be conscious of here and now. Your daughter and I both have similar tv watching tastes while homeworking hah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! The darkness! I feel like it's super late then I look at the clock and it's 6pm. I'm grateful that I can start getting my daughter into bed at 7 tho! xo m

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by. please feel free to leave a comment! i love reading them :)


anne