7.09.2014

Here and Now

Summer is cruising along and not too much is going on here. We've had sickness slowly make it's way through the house which has kept me home most days for the last few weeks. I've been trying to make the most of it but it's been a bit frustrating. Thankfully everyone appears to be feeling better so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that that's the end of the summer illnesses.
collage
collage2
In between the sick days we have managed to have bits of fun. A quick beach trip here and lots of pool time there.
image
collage
image
With all the recent mellowness I'm more than ready for some excitement.

How is your summer going?

♥ anne

4 comments :

  1. those eye stamps are so cool! i really want to try that out. lovely photos of your summer too! i haven't yet made my way to the beach, but hopefully i will soon!
    x
    staygoldrebecca.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about illnesses....we got out to the park today and it looks like you've managed to get some swimming in; looks peaceful there. You look like you're managing all of those babies like a pro. I am missing my little boy as he is becoming a big one....do you ever miss that your big one isn't little anymore? I like your stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pool photos from above are so gorgeous and refreshing! And that eye stamp is so rad...reminds me of Emerson, god's giant eye in the sky. A bright and hopeful symbol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its going. After a intentionally chill week, post road trip I am about ready to bust the doors off this joint. I know what you mean about, being ready for the next!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by. please feel free to leave a comment! i love reading them :)


anne