9.17.2012

it's this rug I have, really ties the room together

download-9
download-10
just i wee glimpse into our patio. don't you think the rug really ties the room together? hahaha! and my final attempt at getting a decent picture of myself in this skirt. i give up. i got it and two other calico lovelies at the salvation army last month. it was my best score in a LONG time. in other exciting news, i wore a sweater last night. yes, wearing a sweater is exciting around these parts. plus it was this sweater, which ties this whole lebowski inspired post together. and i just watched some of my favorite scenes on you tube in attempts to get in a better mood. maybe i need to channel the dude today?

The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners.
♥anne

12 comments :

  1. I LOVE this room. I would never leave it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmmm, definitely calico photo SUCCESS. you look gorge, as does the room, the chair, the macrame, the plants and the flag. you are one heck of a rad mama. congrats on the score and wearing a sweater. i can't wait for that moment and it is seeming a loooonngg way off up here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. That patio is pure bohemian bliss my friend. I think it's funny that I haven't really been able to wear a sweater here in MONTANA but you can in Cali! I am in love with your skirt!!!!!!!!!
    PS: been finding some sweet treats for our swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful room you have created Patio Heaven!! Love the skirt super find!! and I am soooo Jealous!! a sweater ugh we have at least another month before it is that cool we are still hitting 110 here in Southern California ~I saw someone yesterday with 4 of those chairs strapped in the back of their truck!! They seem to hold up really well don't they! enjoy your cooler temps ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It DOES pull the outdoor room together :D I dig your outdoor space! We are only days away from sweater weather with cooler mornings and dew on the cars today. I know it's a sign, it's just gotta be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that photo of you Anne, you look like the Queen of the patio. it's a beautiful space you've made there too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. anne, i love everything about this room.. :) the whole atmosphere is awesome.. yes, the rug and the chair are excellent. :0 i know that you must really enjoy this little special place in your home. :) yes, i am ready for sweater weather, myself.. i am thinking of dragging out my clothes for the upcoming fall weather.. i guess i am also hoping that it will hurry it up a little bit. :) LOL. i think we still have a while yet, here, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm late in saying this, but that shot of you just kills me, kills me. You look straight out of a 70s Rolling Stone, girl. And yes, the rug really does tie the room together. I'd love a little peak into your home, virtually, before I make it there in person some day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thinkin' YOU really tie that room together beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heheheheh, lovely humor me dear, and wow what a spectacular picture of you and america. x

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by. please feel free to leave a comment! i love reading them :)


anne