11.19.2010

4 months and counting


I am now 4 months along and already feeling REALLY BIG! Big in my stomach and everywhere else. Oh well, i guess that's just being pregnant. And since I'm on that topic, I have to tell you how thrilled I was when I found these Paige Denim maternity jeans at The Goodwill the other day. They retail for a whopping $200!!!! I got them, practically new, for $7.99!

Autumn leaves...

Check out this cool peacock I saw at the park on Tuesday. They were everywhere.

I now have 200 followers! You know what that means? It means I'm going to have a giveaway! I'm not sure what it will be yet, but I'll keep you posted.

I was thinking of this song this morning and it brought a big smile to my face!

♥ anne

12 comments :

  1. So excited for you!! What an amazing time in your life!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Score on those pants! You look lovely as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is beautiful and congrats on the baby! I'd love to hear what you think of my blog..

    http://tatjanaslalaland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm peacock!!! gorgeous! and you lady are TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are looking beautiful! Total score on the jeans, a good pair of maternity jeans is important.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne, you really are a cup full of sunshine. Yours has become one of my favourite blogs because it's so genuine - you sound so grounded and happy, with such a cute little (expanding) family. And I enjoy a blog with good photography too :) Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh congrats, I didn't you you are an expecting Mum now :)
    I love the hippie feel of your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Anne, you look ever more beautiful with that gorgeous belly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!
    Please check out my blog if you ever get the chance, any feedback is appreciated. Thanks so much!
    xx
    www.lady-gabby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad to see you back here! :D Lovely top! And your belly is fantastic- thanks for having us the other day for Alex's bday... hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely!
    I love peacocks. When I was a kid we lived close enough to park crawling with them that I could hear their calls at night in my bedroom (which I liked). Then when I was in the hospital after giving birth to my daughter, there was a newborn who cried all night, sounding just like a peacock. I mentioned it to the nurse, but she must have thought I was high (even though our birth natural and med-free).

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by. please feel free to leave a comment! i love reading them :)


anne