2.21.2010

la brea tar pits

skirt-thrifted/top-target/sweater-charlotte russe/shoes-thrifted/belt-thrifted
Yesterday we visited the La Brea Tar Pits. It is such an amazing place! We had a lot of fun and learned quite a bit about tar :D How cool is that last photo of the tar graffiti?! The whole wall is covered in names and drawings, so amazing! Afterward we finished our day with an early dinner at Canter's Deli...yum!
Did you do anything fun this weekend?

The weather has been so beautiful the last few days. I snapped this picture this morning. The hills were so green and lush and the sky so blue... I just wish it looked like this everyday.

♥ anne

14 comments :

  1. So jealous! That looks like such a great trip! And you look adorable (as always!).

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt, it's quite exquisite! That picture you took is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! The tar pits looks really neat, I'd love to visit them too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous too -- it looks so wonderful there. The photo of the reflections in the water is my fav. Your outfit is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne darling in what heavenly place do you live? It's pouring down in London :( your outfit is adorable.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. of course you can my darling, and I will add yours. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. tu es toujours tres belle et si bien habillée!
    bisou
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magic. I wish wish wish I could go there!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous dress. Boho chic at its best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome pictures!!! love the coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shots! You La Brea Outfit is just perfect for a day in LA!!! :) Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by. please feel free to leave a comment! i love reading them :)


anne