10.11.2016

Autumn Campout

A couple weeks ago we had the pleasure of joining our friends on their annual Fall camping trip. It was a really fun getaway and it was so nice to escape the heat for two nights.
Untitled
collage
Untitled
Untitled
IMG_8076
Untitled
It turned out to be very cold but all five of us snuggled in our tent kept us extremely warm at night. I was concerned about getting the kids to bed at night because in the past it has been an issue but this time it was a breeze! All three of them just went in the tent and went to sleep on their own. Even Maggie! It was SO nice. I always end up in the tent for what seems like hours every time it's bedtime and not having to do that made me love camping even more than I already do.
IMG_8002
IMG_8011
IMG_8005
IMG_8008
IMG_8016
IMG_8062
All of Saturday was spent relaxing, eating and drinking and we also went on a small hike with all the kids.
collage2
IMG_7988
IMG_7962
IMG_8039
Untitled
Our car battery died Sunday morning so after we finally got the car started we had to leave it running and pack up camp early and leave. It was a bummer but I'm just happy we got it started.
Untitled
This campground is where Ruben and I have gone the last two years for our anniversary and it was great to bring the kids this time and be with friends. Until next time!

♥ anne

4 comments :

  1. Your kids are adorable. I love them. You guys have had a great time, I can already tell. I miss my family. Beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. You guys have had a great time, I can already tell. download instagram stories

    ReplyDelete
  3. An SMS gateway makes your SMS API services available across all of the technological networks that businesses use on the daily basis. Moreover, it connects numerous systems into one functional control center which can be your website or application.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do this hack to drop 2 lbs of fat in 8 hours

    Well over 160 thousand women and men are using a easy and secret "liquid hack" to lose 2lbs every night in their sleep.

    It is easy and works on anybody.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Grab a clear glass and fill it up half full

    2) And then follow this weight loss hack

    and you'll be 2lbs skinnier in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by. please feel free to leave a comment! i love reading them :)


anne